We are an active community of Parents and Carers of children at Bruntsfield Primary School. If you are looking for the official school website, you can find it here.
- Organise Extracurricular Clubs before and after school, at lunchtime and at weekends in Sports, Languages, Music, Drama, Science and Arts
- Run a series of events through the year to have fun and raise funding for the school
- Support the School Management and participate as “parent helpers” in class and on school trips
- Work with other schools and the wider community
- We mainly publish information about activities, the school and our community on our main website.
You can only register on this site
- if your children are pupils of Bruntsfield Primary School:
- and you wish them to attend Clubs organised and run by the Bruntsfield Primary School Parent Forum. Your application must be approved by an Officer of the Parent Council.
- or you wish to add an additional email address to the general Bruntsfield Parent Forum mailing list. In this case you should select the "Parent Forum Mailing List" registration option. All email addresses associated with the other club-related registration options are automatically added to the list.
You should login once register
- to apply for Clubs for your children, manage and update your account and emergency information and pay for the Clubs.
Membership on this site IS NOT AUTOMATIC and does not automatically renew. Information on the availability of Clubs and on application deadlines will be posted on this site.